Apply for an exemption from Health Canada
Ask your doctor to write a letter to Health Canada acknowledging the intent to use Charlotte's Web. The letter must include the following:
- That the physician is aware of the use of Charlotte's Web (they must refer to Charlotte's Web by it's full name, not CBD, CW, etc)
- That the patient will remain under the physicians care
- The name, address, and license number of the physician
- The full name & mailing address of the applicant
- The full name of the patient receiving the oil
Have your doctor fill out this form letter:
I follow PATIENT_NAME of PATIENT_ADDRESS in my clinic. I am aware they are planning on using Charlotte's Web and I will continue to follow them as they do so.
Email the signed letter with your request for an exemption for Charlotte's Web to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your request is approved, please visit our Canadian site, proceed to checkout and upload your documents when prompted. Your order will be reviewed for proper documentation prior to being processed.
Note: Health Canada considers each application on a case by case basis. Not all cases will be approved for an exemption.